What Kind of Data is Processed?
• Client Information
• Device Information
• Demographic Information
• Marketing Information
• Behavioral Advertising
The Purposes for Using Personal Data
The Company can process personal data to recommend the goods and services of the Company to related persons by customizing in accordance with the inclinations, usage habits and requirements of them, use the data within the scope of direct or indirect marketing activities and share the data with the representatives, solutions partners and third party suppliers of the Company for these purposes.
In accordance with the 5thand 8tharticles of the Privacy Law and/or presence of exemption in the related regulations, the Company can process and share the personal data with third parties without getting consent of the Data Owner. The major exemptions as mentioned above are indicated below:
• If, it is clearly stipulated in the related laws and regulations
• If, it is necessary for protecting and preserving the life or physical integrity of a person or another person who is incapable to express his/her consent or whose consent is not legally valid and accepted,
• If, it is necessary to process personal data provided that an agreement is signed by and between the Data Owner and the Company or processing of personal data is directly related with performance of such agreement,
• If, it is necessary for the Company to fulfill its legal liabilities,
• If, the related data has made anonymus by the Data Owner,
• If, it is necessary to process data for establishing, using or protecting any right,
• If, it is necessary to process data for legitimate interests of the Company, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner are not damaged.
Who can Access the Data?
Hereby, the Data Owner accepts and acknowledges in advance that the aforementioned third parties can save the personal data of the data owner in their servers located anywhere in the world limited with the purposes mentioned above.
Right of Access to the Data and the Correction Requests
In accordance with the 11thArticle of the Privacy Law, the Data Owners are entitled to,
• Learn whether their personal data is processed or not,
• Demand information if their personal data is processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether their personal data is used in accordance with the purpose,
• Learn the domestic and foreign third parties where their personal data is transferred,
• Request that their personal data is corrected, if their personal data is processed deficiently or wrong and request that the process conducted within this scope is notified to the third parties where their personal data is transferred,
• Demand their personal data is erased or destroyed and the process conducted within this scope is notified to the third parties where their personal data is transferred, if the reasons requiring to process their personal data are no longer effective, even their personal data is/has been processed in accordance with the Law and the provisions of other related laws,
• Raise an objection if any result to the detriment of the Data Holder arises through analysis on their processed personal data exclusively by automatic systems,
• Demand that his/her losses and/or damages are indemnified, if the data Owner is subjected to any loss and/or damage due to illegal processing of his/her personal data.
These rights will be concluded by assessing as soon as possible and in anyway within 30 (thirty) days after they are submitted by the Data Owners through the methods indicated in the Policy for Protecting and Processing Personal Dataof Electronic Bilgi Güvenliği A.Ş. in www.mirageparkresort.com.tr. Although, it is the basis not to demand any fee for such requests, the Company reserves its right to demand any payment for such requests/demands through the tariff (if any) determined by the Board of Protecting Personal Data.
If, the Data Owner makes a request which will be resulted as the impossibility for the Company to use any of his/her personal data, the Data Owner accepts, acknowledges and undertakes that he/she cannot benefit from full operation of the Platform and all responsibility related with that will be born by him/her.
Preservation Period of the Personal Data
The Company will save and preserve the personal data provided by data owners during the period needed for the aforementioned processing purposes.
In addition to this, in case of any conflict which might arise between the Company and the data owner, the Company will be entitled to preserve the personal data during the statute of limitations in accordance with the related regulations provided that the personal data is preserved only for presenting the required pleads within the context of such conflict.
Precautions and Guarantees for Data Security
• The personal data is not processed illegally,
• The personal data is not accessed illegally and
• The personal data is protected and preserved.
If, any link to other applications is presented through the platform, the Company is not liable and cannot be held liable for privacy policies and contents of these applications.
Cookies are used in the Platform to enable that the Data Owners benefit from the Platform in the most efficient way and the user experience is developed. If, you do not prefer using cookies, you can delete or block Cookies from the settings of your browser. However, we would like to remind you that it might influence using the Platform.
What is a Cookie and Why is it used?
Cookies are small text files stored in your computer or the network server through the browsers provided by the internet website you visit. For more detailed information on cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
The main purposes for using cookies in our website are listed in the following:
• Developing the services provided to you through improving the functionality and performance of the website,
• Improving the Website and presenting new functionalities through the Website and customizing the presented contents in accordance with your choices and preferences,
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our Company.
• Using the cookies within the scope of direct and indirect marketing activities.
Categories of the Cookies used in the Website
It is ensured that the website operates through technical cookies and the functionless pages and fields of the website are detected.
If, visitors enter the Website by logging in with their passwords, it is indicated by these kind of cookies that the visitor is a user of the Website in every page he/she visits and it is prevented that the user has to enter his/her password again in every page.
These are the type of cookies used for activating the image or sound contents of the Website.
These are the cookies used for remiding the preferences of users while they visit different pages of different websites. For example, reminding your language preference which you have chosen previously.
The analytical cookies are the cookies which produce analytic results and data such as the number of visitors of the Website, the pages displayed on the Website, the visiting hours of the Website and page offset actions of the websites.
Cookies used in the Platform
1) Analytical Cookies
For Advertising Purposes
These cookies are used for displaying behavioral and target-oriented advertisements to visitor of the Website. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
These cookies are used for carrying out market anaylsis. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
Campaign / Promotion
These cookies are used for assessing the influence of campaigns. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
These kind of cookies enable tracking the members of the Facebook (or the ones who are not subscribed into the network) for market analysis and product development purposes. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
These kind of cookies are used for tracking the persons who are subscribed or not subscribed into social media networkds for market analysis and product development purposes. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
These kinds of cookies allows collecting all statistical data and by this way enables improving the presentation and use of the Website. Google helps us understand our users better by adding social statistics and interest related data to these statistics. Our Website uses Google Analytic cookies. The data collected through these cookies are transferred to the servers of Google located in the United States of America and they are preserved in accordance with the data protection principles of Google. You can click here for further information on analytic data processing activities and the principles for protecting personal data of Google.
Control of the Cookies: https://tools.qooqle.com/dlpaqe/qaoptout
2) Technical Cookies
Session cookies are used for ensuring continuity of a session. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
Load balancing cookies are used for reducing the server load by distributing it. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
Security cookies are used for security checks. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
Fraud detection cookies are used for detecting click frauds. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
3) Authentication Cookies
User identity cookies are used only for the users to see their own information. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
4) Customization Cookies
These kind of cookies record the language selected by the user and present appropriate options. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
If, the user is visiting the Website through a mobile device, these kinds of cookies are used for displaying the main website. (For example, where the device activates Flash) or the user is in a mobile website not requiring Flash. The source website is recorded for understanding preferences of the website user better. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
5) Flash Cookies
These kinds of cookies activate the sound and video contents to be played. It is possible to accept or decline them through the settings of your browser.
It may be necessary for the users to set the Cookie preferences individually in every device, they use for accessing the Platform.
Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
Google Adwords: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies